Pages

Testimonials of What others Say About Carl E. Reid

Posted on
  • Sunday, January 10, 2010
  • by
  • Unknown
  • in
  • Labels: , , , , ,


  • Carl Reid is an amazing professional, who brings all the skills and expertise of a savvy business leader and an entrepreneur to every project he commits to. His project management skills coupled with his effective communication and business negotiation experience make him an asset to any team and organization. I had the honor of working with Carl on several projects, and Carl’s ability to problem solve was critical in predicting and managing risk and delivering under budget. His coaching and networking expertise add incredible value to his business connections and his network. I highly recommend Carl to business leaders looking to engage top talent that will deliver at every opportunity. 
  • It is with much enthusiasm that I am writing to recommend Carl Reid. In all projects, Carl’s approach is one of being solutions-oriented without compromise to collaboration. He provides a high touch client experience with high standards for deliverables. I know Carl to be approachable, a visionary, open to developing his network and supportive of all in his existing network. 
  • Carl is an outstanding professional who gives authenticity new meaning. His expertise in networking is second to none. His level of integrity and professionalism is unlike any other. With Carl, what you see is what you get. In business, every milli-second counts, and the last thing anyone wants is to waste their time. Carl makes every moment worthwhile, If you want to work with someone who is real and tells it like it is, then you want to work with Carl, who I like to call "the real-deal man." The business world needs more professionals like Carl. Indeed, more would go right in business dealings if a greater number of professionals were to have Carl's demeanor and networking expertise. 
  • Carl is a valuable guide in the ever-changing world of Social Media. As a consultant, he provides the most current info on how to navigate and link Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, with websites, etc., while conveying his ideas clearly to meet the client's needs to a tee. This is the result of his natural listening skills and passion about providing the very best service to his clients. I recommend Carl to help you stay ahead of the rising wave of Social Media. 
  • Carl’s professionalism is exemplary. Carl’s technical knowledge crosses many disciplines. He is someone that I would go to for any type of technical questions. I find Carl to be the point person to come to when you want to know anything about social media. He is current with the trends and tools available. Carl has the ability to develop technical tools that make you more productive and efficient in your work. Carl is always willing to listen and offer advice on career and business development. It is a pleasure to be associated with Carl and I would recommend him to anyone who seeks technical, career or business knowledge.
  • In recommending Carl E. Reid, there is displayed "Leadership with aconscience. Attention to detail is true when it comes from theheart. When it comes effortlessly, it is a matter of habit. I canrecommend no higher than Carl." With Carl's dilignet help I havebeen enabled to advance my career.
  • Carl is interested in your success and that is invaluable! Each time I've contacted Carl to resolve technical problems he's committed his time, energy and expertise to deliver solutions. Hie technical skills are extensive and he thinks out of the box when needed. His ability to translate his knowledge to useful, applied results is consistent. Not only has Carl resolved my technical problems, his positive attitude and commitment to my success has left me more competent and ready to face the next challenge. Without reservation I recommend Carl as an IT Professionall and Business Coach.
  • E-learning is a wonderful thing but it's made leaps and bounds better when the instructor uses the "stacked approach" -- which I define as obvious enthusiasm sitting comfortably on a bedrock of unrivaled expertise. I had the pleasure of experiencing this kind of training when I retained the services of Carl Reid (SavvyIntrapreneur) to teach me "everything he knew" about blogs and blogging. Let me cut to the chase: I now have a terrific blog but more importantly, I now have a terrific blog which I understand how to use effectively. Mind if I try saving you some time? When it comes to the online world and social media, if you need specialized training or coaching, call Carl Reid first. I guarantee you won't need to make a second phone call. See less
  • I have had the pleasure to work with Carl on Projects for the ETPNetwork and Burke & Chase Career Management Resources. Through Carl's mentoring and keen business savvy I was able to take an idea and create a successful business of my own. Carl is one of those rare and fortunate people who possess a natural magnetism and a generous spirit something the business world needs more of and I'm grateful to have him in my corner. Carl is a great motivator and mentor, his keen business savvy enabled me to create the Career Helpdesk. Carl's belief in me and the CareerHelpdesk was empowering. I highly recommend Carl Reid, he is honest, forthright, direct, and professional. See less
  • Carl is a professional to the "n-th" degree. He help me in my success as the ETP Lamplighter Editor-in-Chief by providing superbly written articles and welcome messages, and continues to help as an expert in the business development field with my company Burke and Chase Career Management Services. His savvy in the business development space and his use of social media is like no other. I highly recommend his services to any business!
  • Carl has shown by example how to have a successful business. Hisadvice has been priceless. His generosity goes without saying. He is one of a kind.
  • I have had the opprotunity to work will Carl over several years & heis a detailed & movitvated individual in the workforce. Carl is a verypostive roll model for helping others define & develop their skillsabroad. Carl would be a exceptional asset to any organization.
  • Carl is an excellent Career Coach; Speaker; and is detailed orientedwhen it comes to getting you on track. He has a way of bringingout your true potential. He is a hard working man that believeswhen you set out to succeed you only have to work smart not hard.
  • In way I owe everything I know to the knowledge and unselfishness of Carl Reid. Carl is person willing to always help other, always give a good advice and push you on the right direction. I have known Carl since 1996 and ever since I gained a great deal of respect for Carl both for work ethics and technical skills. From expert knowledge of Lotus Notes to starting his own it consulting firm Carl is always looking to do thing better. A great friend and great motivator,. 
  • What can be said about Carl Reid that hasnt been said already.Detalied oriented, tech entrepreneur. who alwayd goes the extramile. A tremendous asset to LISTA and has helped me grow LISTAto where we are today.
  • Carl is an amazing human being in his capacity to network andexpand on creative ideas, projects, business overall. He is man ofextreme integrity and a man of his word! He enhances any projecthe focuses on.
  • Carl was a consummate professional, diligent, focused and drivento continuous improvement. He was always thinking out of the boxand surpassed service levels on all his assignments. It was apleasure to work with Carl.
  • I worked with Carl on a board of directors. He was the President ofthe board. He provided strong leadership and allowed creativeideas to flow. He is very consistent and reliable. I know him forbeing a man of his word. I would be on his team again. Ted Santos
  • Carl was the turning point in our organizations ability to move to the next level in our IT operations. His expert knowledge of our new help desk ticketing system along with his exceptional abilities to influence, persuade, and project manage was the unequaled combination of skills we needed to get through the implementation of the system.
  • Carl has proven to be a true business partner who seeks the bestresults for all parties. Carl's positive, upbeat attitude coupled withhis deep personal and subject matter skills leave both me and ourcustomers with a feeling that we are working with a trueprofessional.
  • I recommend Carl because of his professional conduct and his technical expertise. He has expert level knowledge of LAN hardware and enterprise software, which I observed while he was a senior server support technician at JP Morgan. His expertise included troubleshooting, upgrading and building new network application servers.  
  • Carl is an inventive, out-of-the-box thinker and offers ideas and ways to implement them. Carl has also given me advice about different ideas that will expand my business that I operate while working a full time job. Carl has owned and operated his own business for a number of years and is always willing to help others with their businesses as well. I highly recommend C.E. Reid!
  • Carl is the consummate professional who goes above and beyondthe call of duty. He is a wonderful person and I endorse himthrough and through.
  • Carl Reid, as the Savvy Intrapreneur and a friend, has always challenged me to achieve higher levels of excellence with my organization. His commitment to HPNG, LISTA and numerous other Hispanic and minority organizations, has made him a highly regarded member of our Community. I personally rely on Carl as a resource of business and technical skills and along with boundless encouragement, he always more than delivers.
  • Starting a business is difficult. It has been comforting and stabilizing to be able to talk to someone who is interested in my success and who has a wider view than I do. Carl has helped me through several situations where I was a little paralyzed with what I should do. He has been invaluable to me in these situations. It is very encouraging to know that Carl is interested in my success and that he wants to be a part of it and to help me grow to a mature company. I would absolutely recommend Carl to anyone who needs help developing their business, from startup to a mature business looking for new markets or new ways of doing things. Carl brings a tremendous amount of experience to the table and I have felt the benefit of that experience. His key strength is the ability to originate and implement change. Carl's philosophy is "Each of our clients must become successful if we are to be successful".
  • Carl is a person who sees the big picture in terms of what businesstrends are about to become hot items. He also keeps his coolunder pressure, and as a result that helps with his ability to buildconsensus among others.
  • I have known Carl for over 6 years. He is an impressive coach with a gift of teaching professionals how to look at themselves as abusiness. Carl is a good friend and business associate who is always looking to help and support other professionals - "FabulousConnector"
  • Carl is a professional trainer & career development coach with agreat ideas, contacts, and business savvy. It has been my pleasureto know him and work with him through our joint association withthe ETP Network. He is a great asset and resource and makes anyendeavour easy and enjoyable.
  • 0 comments: